The Dropbox app for iPhone is updated to Version 2.0.1
Dropbox updated it’s application for iPhone. Dropbox, popular service to synchronize your files in cloud and to retrieve them from any computer, Android or iOS device in the world launches version 2.0.1 to fix bugs and improve performance.
Latest version has a free 2GB storage by default, but we can also gain some extra space by synchronizing photos, sharing a message on Twitter / Facebook or inviting our friends.
The features of the official iPhone application are:
- Access your photos, documents and videos from any device.
- 2 GB of space free to register.
- Automatically save photos and videos to your Dropbox and get up to 3 GB of additional free space.
- Add your favorite files to quickly view them offline.
What’s New in Version 2.0.1
- New design .
- New photos tab with a timeline of photos and videos uploaded automatically.
- Adapted for the iPhone 5.